BMW CORPORATE FLEET PROGRAM
LOW TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP.
JUST ANOTHER LUXURY INCLUDED WITH EVERY BMW.
The BMW Group Corporate Fleet Program provides our customers with a totally innovative approach to the standard company car. By combining our Low Total Cost of Ownership with the style, reliability, and performance you’d expect from BMW, any commute or business trip becomes a rewarding journey.
Fleet vehicle members enjoy:
- Includes the BMW Maintenance Program, BMW Ultimate Care, for up to 3 years/36,000 miles(1)
- Roadside Assistance™ for the first 4 years(2)
- BMW Assist™ Safety Program and optional Convenience Program(3)
- Complimentary use of a BMW during scheduled service and maintenance
- Attractive rates for BMW Performance Driving School courses
- A dedicated contact at BMW of North America
Click Here to Download Additional Info
(1) All model year 2017 BMW vehicles and forward come with BMW Ultimate Care standard for up to 3 years or 36,000 miles whichever comes first. For model year 2015 or 2016 vehicles sold or leased by an authorized BMW center on or after July 1, 2014, the BMW Maintenance Program is provided for the first 4 years or 50,000 miles whichever comes first. These maintenance programs are available to the exclusive benefit of the initial purchaser, owner, or lessee of a new vehicle, sales demonstrator vehicle, Aftersales Mobility Program vehicle, or BMW Group company vehicle from an authorized BMW center in the United States (including Puerto Rico). Coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees. Please see bmwusa.com/ultimatecare_maintenance or ask your authorized BMW center for details.
(2) See the Service and Warranty Information booklet for more specific terms, conditions and limitations. Further information can be obtained from an authorized BMW center.
(3) In order to receive BMW Assist™ services, a subscriber agreement must be completed and transferred to the BMW Assist™ Response Center. GPS and underlying wireless services must be available and functioning; vehicle ignition must be turned on (except for Door Unlock and Stolen Vehicle Recovery), battery charged and connected and vehicle’s electrical system operational; services may be limited to certain geographic areas. Call toll-free 1-888-333-6118, log on to bmwassist.com or visit your BMW center for additional program details. Services are subject to the terms and conditions of your subscriber agreement.